ZIO is a collection of texts published by the University of the Basque Country. It contains some of the most important scientific texts of the world translated into Basque. ZIO also serves the aim of standardizing scientific language in Basque. This collection covers many fields of knowledge, and the translations are meant to serve not only the academic community but also anyone interested in science. This application offers the public both the original language versions of these texts, as well as the Basque translations, in order to enable users to access scientific terms in their original contexts.
- The Institute Show/hide subpages
- Grammar Show/hide subpages
- Corpora Show/hide subpages
- Specialized Corpora Show/hide subpages
- Corpusen sintaxia Show/hide subpages
- Dictionaries Show/hide subpages
- Others Show/hide subpages